The Boston Celtics take a 2-1 series lead into Game 4 of the NBA Finals. The Celtics are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 215 points.
Here are our betting preview for this tilt, and find all of our predictions of NBA games, too!
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Lines and Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- Favorite: Celtics (-3.5)
- Total: 215
Celtics vs. Warriors Betting Statistics
- Boston is 59-43-3 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 30-28-2 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Boston’s games this year have gone over the total in 51 out of 107 opportunities (47.7%).
- Against the spread, Golden State is 53-49-3 this season.
- The Warriors are 8-4 ATS when underdogs by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Golden State has gone over the point total in 44.3% of its opportunities this year (47 times over 106 games with a set point total).
Want to place a bet on the NBA tonight? Check out all of our reviews of New Jersey sportsbooks.
Celtics Top Players and Trends
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (43.8%).
- Boston is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
- Boston has a 34-15-1 record against the spread and a 39-11 record overall when the team makes more than 33.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The 111.8 points per game the Celtics record are 6.3 more points than the Warriors give up (105.5).
- Boston has a 36-14-3 record against the spread and a 41-12 record overall when putting up more than 105.5 points.
- Jayson Tatum leads the Celtics in scoring, tallying 26.9 points per game to go with eight rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Robert Williams III leads Boston in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- Tatum leads the Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Warriors Top Players and Trends
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 43.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
- Golden State is 34-14-1 against the spread and 38-11 overall when shooting above 33.9% as a team from three-point range.
- The Warriors’ 111 points per game are 6.5 more points than the 104.5 the Celtics allow.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Golden State is 36-19-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall.
- The Warriors’ Stephen Curry averages enough points (25.5 per game) and assists (6.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Kevon Looney’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 6 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Golden State rebounding leaderboard.
- Curry hits 4.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warriors.
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.