The Colorado Avalanche and Edmonton Oilers face off on Tuesday at Ball Arena in Denver, and the oddsmakers fancy the home team (-178) over the visitor (+150).
Be sure to check out our betting preview for this contest, and find all of our predictions of NHL games, too!
Avalanche vs. Oilers game info & betting lines
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Favorite: Avalanche (-178)
- Underdog: Oilers (+150)
- Over/under: 6.5
Avalanche vs. Oilers Quick Facts
- Colorado has combined with its opponent to put up more than 6.5 goals in 49 of 94 games this season.
- So far this season, 54.2% of Edmonton’s games (52/96) have had more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine to score 7.2 goals per game, 0.7 more than the total set for this match.
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 above the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Season Stat Insights
- The Avalanche’s 308 goals this season make them the fourth-best scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Avalanche have been one of the best squads in NHL competition, conceding 232 goals to rank ninth.
- With a +76 goal differential, they’re ranked fourth-best in the league.
- The Oilers have the NHL’s seventh-best scoring offense (285 total goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Oilers have given up 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th.
- Their +34 goal differential ranks 11th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Moneyline Insights
- Colorado has won 63 of its 87 games as a favorite this season.
- The Avalanche have a record of 44-15 this season while playing with their moneyline odds shorter than -178.
- The moneyline odds say Colorado has a 64.0% chance of winning this game.
- In Edmonton’s 30 games playing as the moneyline underdog this season, it has 12 wins.
- Edmonton has a record of 1-6 in games when sportsbooks list them +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies a 40.0% chance for the Oilers to win.
Want to place a bet on the NBA tonight? Check out all of our reviews of New Jersey betting apps.