Richard Johnson has +91666 odds at the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the John Deere Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Johnson before he takes to the course in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Keep reading for our preview for this week, and uncover all of our predictions here, too!
Johnson to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +91666
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Richard Johnson: Recent Form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past three tournaments.
- Johnson has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his past three appearances.
Johnson: Recent Rounds
- Over his last six rounds, Johnson has not finished under par or with a below-average score once.
- He has not finished any of his last six rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Johnson has ended up six or more shots behind the best score of the day in each of his last six rounds.
Johnson: Last Outing
- Johnson recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Johnson did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged two).
- Johnson’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average of 6.9.
- In that last competition, Johnson’s par-4 performance (on 22 par-4 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (worse than the field’s average of 5.2).
- Johnson finished the John Deere Classic with a birdie or better on one of the six par-5 holes, underperforming the field’s average of 3.7.
- Even though the field at the John Deere Classic averaged 0.8 bogeys or worse on the six par-5 holes, Johnson finished without one.