For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, bookmakers have issued player prop bets on Alvin Kamara. Kamara and the New Orleans Saints (1-1) are set for an NFC South matchup in Week 3 with the Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Read on for our preview for this player, and find all of our expert picks here, too!
Alvin Kamara to go over 20.5 yards
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Alvin Kamara Prop Lines
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-110)
Alvin Kamara Stats, Trends
- Kamara’s rushing yards average of 69.1 per game last year was 9.3 more than his 59.8 average over/under.
- Kamara rushed for a score in four of his games last season, but did not run for more than one in a single contest.
Saints Away Splits (Last Season)
- The Saints scored more points on the road last year (22.2 per game) than they did overall (21.4), and conceded fewer points in away games (18.1 per game) than overall (19.7).
- The Saints picked up 297.1 yards per game on the road (7.4 fewer than overall), and conceded 303.8 in away games (14.4 fewer than overall).
- The Saints picked up fewer passing yards on the road last season (182.0 per game) than they did overall (187.4), but they also allowed fewer away from home (201.0 per game) than overall (224.8).
- The Saints picked up fewer rushing yards in away games (115.1 per game) than they did overall (117.1), and conceded more (102.8 per game) than overall (93.5).
- On the road in 2021, the Saints converted fewer third downs (35.0%) than they did overall (35.5%). But they also allowed opponents to convert on fewer third downs on the road (36.2%) than overall (37.1%).
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.