The Atlanta Braves will look to pick up their 41st win of the season when they take on the San Francisco Giants (38-30) Thursday. The game begins at 12:20 PM ET, with the Braves listed as -130 favorites on the moneyline. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Here is our betting primer for this tilt, and uncover all of our predictions of MLB games, too!
Braves to win vs Giants -130
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Braves vs. Giants betting lines
- Favorite: Braves (-130)
- Underdog: Giants (+110)
- Over/under: 9
Braves vs. Giants Betting Insights
- The Braves have come away with 32 wins in the 51 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a mark of 30-13 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Braves have a 56.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The Giants have won 38.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (7-11).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, San Francisco has a 6-6 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Giants a 47.6% chance to win.
Braves vs. Giants Hitting Leaders
- Matt Olson has been key for Atlanta with 10 home runs, 39 RBI and a batting average of .251 this season.
- Olson’s home runs rank him 52nd in MLB, and he is 31st in RBI.
- Dansby Swanson leads Atlanta in batting with a .291 average while slugging 10 homers and driving in 38 runs.
- Wilmer Flores has put up a team-best 37 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores is 78th in home runs and 40th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-high .262 batting average.
Braves vs. Giants Pitching Rankings
- The Braves have a 9.6 K/9 this season as a staff, which is best in baseball.
- The Braves have the 10th-best ERA (3.81) in the majors this season.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.232 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- The Giants pitching staff is 15th in the majors with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Giants have the 17th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.96).
- The Giants have the 16th-ranked WHIP in the league (1.256).
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.