Ben Crane missed the cut in his last tournament at Keene Trace Golf Club, the 2021 Barbasol Championship, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2022 Barbasol Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Crane before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Below you can find our preview for this week, and discover all of our expert picks here, too!
Crane to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Ben Crane: Recent Form
- In his last three events, Crane finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past three tournaments.
- Crane has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three appearances.
- He finished with a score of +4 in his only made cut over his last three events.
Crane: Recent Rounds
- Crane has finished below par once and carded one round with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last eight rounds.
- Crane has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last eight rounds.
Crane: Last Outing
- Crane did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Crane recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of two).
- Crane’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the field average (6.9).
- In that most recent tournament, Crane carded a bogey or worse on seven of the 22 par-4 holes (the field averaged 5.2).
- Crane finished the John Deere Classic registering a birdie or better on four par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.7 on the six par-5 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Crane had more bogeys or worse (one) than the field’s average (0.8).