Alexander Bublik (No. 44 ranking) will take on Lorenzo Sonego (No. 65) in the final of the Moselle Open on Sunday, September 25.
Bublik has +600 odds to win the tournament, while Sonego has +1400 odds. Take a look at our betting primer for this match, and uncover all of our tennis predictions, too!
Bublik to win the 2022 Moselle Open +600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Bublik vs. Sonego Matchup Details
- Tournament: The Moselle Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, September 25
- Venue: Les Arenes de Metz
- Location: Metz, France
- Court Surface: Hard
Bublik vs. Sonego Betting Stats and Trends
- Sonego and Bublik have met three times dating back to 2015, and Sonego has won each time, including 6-1, 7-5 in their last meeting at the Viking International Eastbourne on June 24, 2021.
- Sonego and Bublik have played seven sets, and Sonego has won more of them (seven).
- Sonego and Bublik have played 68 total games between them, with Sonego winning more of them (45).
- Bublik has a 78.0% service game winning percentage and a 22.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (408 service games won out of 523, and 118 return games won out of 525).
- Bublik has finished 184-for-239 in service games on hard courts (77.0% winning percentage), and 52-for-245 in return games (21.2%).
- Sonego has won 79.7% of his service games so far this year, and 23.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Sonego has won 21.7% of his return games and 82.9% of his service games.
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.