The Golden State Warriors are slight 3.5-point favorites in Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics at Chase Center on Monday, beginning at 9:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 212.5.
Be sure to check out our preview for this matchup, and find all of our expert NBA picks, too!
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Lines and Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- Favorite: Warriors (-3.5)
- Total: 212.5
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Statistics
- Golden State has 54 wins against the spread in 82 games this year.
- So far this season, the Warriors have been installed as favorites by a 3.5-point margin or more 69 times and are 35-32-2 ATS in those contests.
- Golden State’s games this year have hit the over on 47 of 107 set point totals (43.9%).
- Boston has 59 wins against the spread in 82 games this year.
- This year, the Celtics have an ATS record of 10-4 in their 14 games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Boston’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under 51 times in 108 opportunities (47.2%).
Want to place a bet on the NBA tonight? Check out all of our reviews of New Jersey betting apps.
Warriors Top Players and Trends
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points higher than the 43.4% the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Golden State is 34-14-1 against the spread and 38-11 overall when it shoots better than 33.9% from distance.
- The Warriors record 6.5 more points per game (111) than the Celtics give up (104.5).
- Golden State is 36-19-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when scoring more than 104.5 points.
- The leader in points and assists for the Warriors is Stephen Curry, who scores 25.5 points and dishes out 6.3 assists per game.
- Golden State’s best rebounder is Kevon Looney, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 6 PPG average.
- Curry leads the Warriors in three-point shooting, making an average of 4.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Celtics Top Players and Trends
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% clip from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points above the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Boston is 37-17-2 against the spread and 43-13 overall when it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- Boston has a 34-15-1 ATS record and is 39-11 straight-up when the team makes more than 33.9% of its three-point attempts.
- The Celtics’ 111.8 points per game are 6.3 more points than the 105.5 the Warriors allow.
- Boston is 36-14-3 against the spread and 41-12 overall when it scores more than 105.5 points.
- Jayson Tatum scores 26.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Celtics.
- The Boston leaders in rebounding and assists are Robert Williams III with 9.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and two assists per game) and Marcus Smart with 5.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Tatum is dependable from distance and leads the Celtics with three made threes per game.
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.