The Boston Celtics bring a 1-0 lead into Game 2 of the NBA Finals. The Warriors are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 215.5 in the matchup.
Here are our preview for this contest, and find all of our predictions of NBA games, too!
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Lines and Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- Favorite: Warriors (-4.5)
- Total: 215.5
Warriors vs. Celtics Betting Statistics
- Golden State has played 82 games, with 52 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Warriors have an against the spread record of 32-26-2 in their 60 games as a favorite of 4.5 points or more.
- Golden State’s games this year have gone over the total in 46 out of 104 opportunities (44.2%).
- In Boston’s 82 games this year, it has 58 wins against the spread.
- This season, the Celtics have an against-the-spread record of 6-3 in their nine games as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Boston’s games this season have hit the over on 50 of 105 set point totals (47.6%).
Want to place a bet on the NBA tonight? Check out all of our reviews of New Jersey betting apps.
Warriors Top Players and Trends
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have knocked down.
- Golden State is 37-18-2 against the spread and 45-12 overall when it shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
- Golden State has a 34-14-1 record against the spread and a 38-11 record overall when the team knocks down more than 33.9% of its three-point shots.
- The 111 points per game the Warriors average are 6.5 more points than the Celtics give up (104.5).
- Golden State has a 36-19-2 record against the spread and a 45-12 record overall when scoring more than 104.5 points.
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in points and assists per game, scoring 25.5 points and distributing 6.3 assists.
- Golden State’s best rebounder is Kevon Looney, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 6 PPG average.
- The Warriors get the most three-point shooting production out of Curry, who knocks down 4.5 threes per game.
Celtics Top Players and Trends
- The Celtics have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points above the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Boston has compiled a 37-17-2 record against the spread and a 43-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- Boston is 34-15-1 against the spread and 39-11 overall when shooting above 33.9% as a team from three-point range.
- The Celtics’ 111.8 points per game are 6.3 more points than the 105.5 the Warriors allow.
- Boston has put together a 36-14-3 ATS record and a 41-12 overall record in games it scores more than 105.5 points.
- Jayson Tatum puts up 26.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Celtics.
- The Boston leaders in rebounding and assists are Robert Williams III with 9.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and two assists per game) and Marcus Smart with 5.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Tatum makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Celtics.
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.