J.J. Henry heads into the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Travelers Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Henry before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Keep reading for our betting primer for this week, and find all of our predictions here, too!
Henry to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
J.J. Henry: Recent Form
- Henry hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three appearances, with an average finish of 59th.
- In the past three times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Henry has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three appearances.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only made cut over his last three tournaments.
Henry: Recent Rounds
- Over his last eight rounds, Henry has finished below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last eight rounds, Henry has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day one time.
Henry: Last Outing
- Henry carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Henry carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Henry’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were less than the field average of 6.8.
- At that most recent outing, Henry’s par-4 showing (on 24 par-4 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field’s average of 5.4).
- Henry ended the Travelers Championship with a birdie or better on one of the four par-5 holes, worse than the field average of 2.4.
- Even though the field at the Travelers Championship averaged 0.8 bogeys or worse on the four par-5 holes, Henry finished without one.