Jonas Blixt has +32666 odds at the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Blixt before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Below you can find our preview for this tournament, and uncover all of our expert picks here, too!
Blixt to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +32666
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Jonas Blixt: Recent Form
- Blixt hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three events, with an average finish of 56th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past three tournaments.
- Blixt has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his past three events.
- In his past three tournaments, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
Blixt: Recent Rounds
- Over his last eight rounds, Blixt has finished below par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Blixt has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last eight rounds.
Blixt: Last Outing
- Blixt recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Blixt carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Blixt’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the field average of 6.9.
- At that last outing, Blixt’s performance on the 22 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse five times (compared to the field’s worse average of 5.2).
- Blixt ended the John Deere Classic underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5 holes (3.7), with two on the six par-5 holes.
- Even though the field at the John Deere Classic averaged 0.8 bogeys or worse on the six par-5 holes, Blixt finished without one.