Kevin Stadler heads into the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +100000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the John Deere Classic. Below we help you make your best bets on Stadler before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Keep reading for our betting primer for this tournament, and uncover all of our betting picks here, too!
Stadler to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Kevin Stadler: Recent Form
- Stadler hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three events, with an average finish of 65th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past three appearances.
- Stadler has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three events.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only made cut over his last three events.
Stadler: Recent Rounds
- Over his last seven rounds, Stadler has finished below par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Stadler has not finished within five strokes of the best score of the day in any of his last seven rounds.
Stadler: Last Outing
- Stadler shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Stadler recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (two).
- Stadler’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the tournament average (6.9).
- In that last outing, Stadler’s showing on the 22 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse eight times (compared to the field’s better average of 5.2).
- Stadler ended the John Deere Classic with a birdie or better on two of the six par-5 holes, underperforming the field’s average of 3.7.
- On the six par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Stadler fell short compared to the tournament average of 0.8 bogeys or worse on par 5s by recording one.