The Colorado Rockies (30-39) will look to Elias Diaz, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Miami Marlins (31-36) Thursday at loanDepot park. The Marlins are -115 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 12:10 PM ET. Neither team has named a starter for this contest.
Check out our preview for this contest, and discover all of our MLB picks, too!
Marlins to win vs Rockies -115
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Marlins vs. Rockies betting lines
- Favorite: Marlins (-115)
- Underdog: Rockies (-105)
- Over/under: 8.5
Marlins vs. Rockies Betting Insights
- The Marlins have come away with 18 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 16 times in 26 chances when named as a favorite of at least -115 or better on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have an implied victory probability of 53.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The Rockies have a 21-33 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.9% of those games).
- Colorado has gone 21-30 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -105 or longer (41.2%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rockies a 51.2% chance to win.
Marlins vs. Rockies Hitting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in home runs (14) and runs batted in (45) this season while batting .248.
- Chisholm ranks 20th in home runs and 14th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jorge Soler has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .315. He’s slugging .443 on the year.
- C.J. Cron leads the Rockies with 17 home runs and 52 runs batted in.
- In all of the majors, Cron is 10th in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .266 with 12 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 18 walks.
Marlins vs. Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The Marlins have an 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- Marlins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.95 this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.274 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB with a collective 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rockies have a 4.96 team ERA that ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have the third-highest WHIP in baseball (1.447).