The Milwaukee Brewers (39-32) are set to take on the St. Louis Cardinals (40-31) Thursday at 2:10 PM ET. The Brewers are listed as -115 favorites by oddsmakers, while the underdog Cardinals have -105 odds for the contest. Neither team has named a starting pitcher for the contest.
Be sure to check out our preview for this game, and find all of our expert MLB picks, too!
Brewers to win vs Cardinals -115
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Brewers vs. Cardinals betting lines
- Favorite: Brewers (-115)
- Underdog: Cardinals (-105)
- Over/under: 9
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Brewers have been favorites in 58 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (56.9%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 32 of 54 games when listed as at least -115 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 53.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- The Cardinals have won 17 of the 36 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (47.2%).
- St. Louis is 14-18 (winning 43.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -105 or longer.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Cardinals have an implied win probability of 51.2%.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Hitting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in batting average (.253) and runs batted in (40) this season while also slugging 11 homers.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tellez is 80th in batting average, 79th in on-base percentage, and 45th in slugging.
- Christian Yelich has 62 hits and an OBP of .322 to go with a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (17), runs batted in (60) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .339.
- In all of MLB, Goldschmidt is 10th in home runs and third in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is hitting .278 with 16 doubles, 14 home runs and 27 walks.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers strike out 9.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.69 this year, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.234 WHIP this season.
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 26th in the majors with a collective 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have a 3.79 team ERA that ranks ninth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the 17th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.269).