In the Hana Bank Korea Open final on Sunday, Jelena Ostapenko takes on Ekaterina Alexandrova.
Ostapenko is +230 to win the tournament, while Alexandrova has +160 odds. Take a look at our betting preview for this matchup, and discover all of our tennis predictions, too!
Ostapenko to win the 2022 Hana Bank Korea Open +230
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Ostapenko vs. Alexandrova Matchup Details
- Tournament: The Hana Bank Korea Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, September 25
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Court Surface: Hard
Ostapenko vs. Alexandrova Betting Stats and Trends
- Ostapenko and Alexandrova have split 1-1 in two matches. Alexandrova won their last battle on April 28, 2022, winning 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- Ostapenko and Alexandrova have each won three of six sets against the other.
- In 60 total games played against one another, Alexandrova has the advantage over Ostapenko, taking 33 of them.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko’s service game winning percentage is 69.5% (winning 314 of 452 service games) and her return game winning percentage is 40% (winning 178 of 445 return games).
- Ostapenko is 201-for-291 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 69.1%) and 117-for-286 in return games (40.9%).
- Alexandrova has won 72.5% of her service games this year, and 37.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts, Alexandrova has won 68.7% of her service games and 36.4% of her return games.
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.