In the quarterfinals of the Viking International Eastbourne on Thursday, Jelena Ostapenko (ranked No. 14) faces Anhelina Kalinina (No. 36).
Kalinina is +800 to win the tournament (the fifth-best odds in the field), while Ostapenko has +400 odds (third-best odds). Check out our betting primer for this match, and find all of our tennis predictions, too!
Ostapenko to win the 2022 Viking International Eastbourne +400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Ostapenko vs. Kalinina Matchup Details
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, June 23
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
Ostapenko vs. Kalinina Betting Stats and Trends
- Dating back to 2015, Ostapenko and Kalinina have not matched up against each other.
- Ostapenko has a 67.4% service game winning percentage and a 41.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (215 service games won out of 319, and 129 return games won out of 314).
- Ostapenko has a 73.3% winning percentage in service games on grass and a 39.1% winning percentage in return games (33 of 45 in service games, and 18 of 46 in return games).
- So far this year, Kalinina has won 36.8% of her return games and 65.3% of her service games.
- Kalinina has won 65.7% of her service games on grass, and 35.2% of her return games.
Ostapenko Grand Slam Futures
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2200
- US Open odds to win: +2000