Before Rex Burkhead and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, there will be numerous player prop bets available. The Houston Texans (0-1-1) and Burkhead face off versus the Chicago Bears (1-1) in a Week 3 matchup from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Read on for our betting preview for this player, and uncover all of our betting picks here, too!
Rex Burkhead to go over 15.5 yards
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Rex Burkhead Prop Lines
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
Rex Burkhead Stats, Trends
- Burkhead racks up 20.0 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 15.5 yards.
- Burkhead has put up more than 15.5 rushing yards in a single contest one time so far this season.
- Burkhead rushes for 8.0 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards prop bet this season (28.0 yards).
- Burkhead has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him one time in two opportunities this season.
- Burkhead has not found paydirt on the ground this season in two games.
Texans Away Splits (Last Season)
- On the road last year, the Texans averaged fewer points (12.1 per game) than they did overall (16.5). But they also allowed fewer on the road (25.3) than overall (26.6).
- The Texans accumulated fewer yards away from home (236.1 per game) than they did overall (278.1), but also allowed fewer in road games (373 per game) than overall (384.4).
- On the road last season, the Texans accumulated fewer passing yards (159.5 per game) than they did overall (194.4). But they also gave up fewer passing yards away from home (231.4) than overall (242.2).
- The Texans picked up fewer rushing yards away from home (76.6 per game) than they did overall (83.6), but they also conceded fewer away from home (141.6 per game) than overall (142.2).
- The Texans successfully converted 39.2% of third downs in road games in 2021 (0.5% less than overall), and conceded on 40.6% of third downs in away games (2.6% less than overall).
The NJ Sportsbook team brings you the most current sports betting content, with expert insights and tips. Our aim is that you can make an informed betting decision, including best odds and exclusive sportsbook offers, to maximize your betting experience.