Ricky Barnes heads into the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +47333 odds after making the cut and finishing 69th in his most recent outing, the John Deere Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
Read on for our preview for this tournament, and find all of our betting picks here, too!
Barnes to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +47333
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Ricky Barnes: Recent Form
- Barnes finished 69th in his only finish over his last three appearances.
- He has made one cut over his past three tournaments.
- Barnes has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his past three tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 1 relative to par in his only made cut in his past three appearances.
Barnes: Recent Rounds
- Over his last eight rounds, Barnes has finished below par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once in his last eight rounds.
- Barnes has carded a score within five shots of the day’s best in one of his last eight rounds.
Barnes: Last Outing
- Barnes did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Barnes recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of two).
- Barnes’ 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the tournament average (6.9).
- In that last outing, Barnes’ showing on the 44 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse 10 times (compared to the field’s better average of 5.2).
- Barnes ended the John Deere Classic with a birdie or better on four of the 12 par-5 holes, out-pacing the field’s average of 3.7.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Barnes had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (0.8).