Seth Reeves heads into the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +22000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2019. Before Reeves tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Below you can find our betting primer for this tournament, and uncover all of our expert predictions here, too!
Reeves to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +22000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Seth Reeves: Recent Form
- Reeves finished 66th in his only finish over his last three events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past three tournaments.
- Reeves has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past three appearances.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Reeves: Recent Rounds
- Reeves has finished below par three times and carded four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last eight rounds, Reeves has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day one time.
Reeves: Last Outing
- Reeves fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Reeves had two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Reeves’ six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the field average of 6.9.
- In that most recent tournament, Reeves’ performance on the 44 par-4 holes included a bogey or worse seven times (compared to the field’s better average of 5.2).
- Reeves finished the John Deere Classic registering a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, while the field averaged 3.7 on the 12 par-5 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Reeves carded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.8).